MBOX to Outlook Transfer – Top Free Methods
Microsoft Outlook is an email client and a personal information manager. Many organizations rely upon it to coordinate meetings, share emails and folders. The user can compose, send, receive and manage one or more email accounts with Outlook. It saves the Personal Storage Table (PST) file to store entire data items. On the other hand, there are so many users using different email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Netscape, Apple mail, Spice Bird, Postbox, etc. All these email clients use the MBOX file format to save emails, which is one of the most common formats to manage and store email messages.
Basically MBOX format where all messages for each mailbox are stored as a single, long text file. The MBOX files start each message by the “From”. The major drawback of MBOX files is that it is platform dependent. All the email clients are desktop-based and save their data in a local system. So if the user is wanting to access the mailbox data from any other email client like Outlook then MBOX to Outlook Transfer isn’t possible without converting MBOX to PST. In this article, we’re going to discuss free methods to convert MBOX to Outlook files. So, here we go!
Import MBOX to Outlook 2019- Simple Steps
In order to save users time, we recommend the user to opt for a safe and risk-free third-party tool. This automated method mentioned below will allow the user to operate the MBOX to Outlook transfer process in quick simple steps. Avoid wasting time and download SysTools MBOX to Outlook Converter.
Advance Features of The Tool
Although there are so many third-party tools that allow you to convert MBOX to Outlook but, this tool comes with some noteworthy features as mentioned below:
1. Successfully convert MBOX/MBX/MBS files to PST
2. Capable of recovering deleted MBOX emails and attachments
3. Can export Orphan MBOX files into Outlook PST
4. Supported with Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 and lower version
5. The tool can easily transfer Single/ Multiple Profiles Data at once
How to Perform MBOX to Outlook Transfer?
Here are some simple steps that will guide you to import MBOX to Outlook
1. Download and launch the software
2. Click on Add file to add single or multiple.MBOX file(s)
3. Now you will be shown 2 options
- Default Profile configured: Selecting this option will automatically fetch the data from its default location. Select the identity to fetch all database then click on the Process button
- Select file/folder from the File system: After choosing this option you can fetch MBOX files from any desired location.
4. Click on the Folder List to display the complete hierarchy of all the MBOX files added in the software and resolve how to open MBOX file in Outlook
5. Click on any mailbox folder to view emails along with attachments
6. As the email load in the preview window, you can stop the process in between by clicking on the Stop button
7. You can also switch the view mode i.e. either as Horizontal or Vertical
8. You can select the Preview Modes of the software accordingly to operate MBOX to Outlook transfer process
9. To Export Selective emails, mark the checkboxes corresponding to each mail and right-click to choose the Export button
10. Choose the location and proceed with the conversion
11. Select PST as an Export option and hit the Export button from the top
12. For this, select the option as per your preference to import MBOX to Outlook 2019
– Export All Folders: This option allows to export all the MBOX files at a time
– Export Selected Folders: This option allows to export only selected folders
13. You can change the default location & click the OK button to operate MBOX to Outlook transfer process.
Now at the selected destination location, the converted MBOX file will be saved, which can be used to import in any MBOX supported email application.
Time To Conclude
In this blog, we have learned how to perform MBOX to Outlook Transfer in some easy steps. With the help of the tool mentioned above, one can easily import MBOX to Outlook 2010, 2017, 2019. This tool fulfills all the requirements of the user and can smoothly export MBOX to Outlook.